Alliance Française de Bangalore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to post pictures/photos on the forum

3 posters

Go down

How to post pictures/photos on the forum Empty How to post pictures/photos on the forum

Post  Admin Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:24 pm

It's really simple:

Open your message composition page. HTML is activated, so on the toolbar below your subject header, you should find a tab that says "host an image" (the 15th tab, if I counted right, from the left!)

Click on that tab which will take you to a different site that in effect "hosts" the image you want to post online and then, continue with the rest of your message.

Do let me know if this works.

The other solution is to, like Dinesh says, put up a link. Except that the link will not allow you to see the photos on this forum and will redirect you to another site instead...

Try the "hosting" option and let me know if it works?

Admin
Admin

https://afbstudents.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How to post pictures/photos on the forum Empty uploading pics...

Post  berrybonanza Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 am

I've tried....but I can't see whether the pics have been uploaded or not...It said "upload" after giving the url, etc. and I clicked on that so presumably the pics have been uploaded...but where?

berrybonanza

Back to top Go down

How to post pictures/photos on the forum Empty how can i post french speaking mp3 files?

Post  lucky.raju Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:18 am

Bonjour,

I need some help.
i want to post some french speaking mp3 files. please help me to post.
i tried posing this files but there is no option to this, as i see only video' and links

Regards,
Lakshman
lucky.raju
lucky.raju

Back to top Go down

How to post pictures/photos on the forum Empty Re: How to post pictures/photos on the forum

Post  Tech Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:28 am

Bonjour,

You can only post links to audio files or host your mp3 file on another site and post it here. Unfortunately, you cannot directly upload audio files onto your message on the forum.

Hope this helps

Tech

Back to top Go down

How to post pictures/photos on the forum Empty Merci

Post  lucky.raju Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:10 pm

Bonjour,

thank you for replying to my question. God bless you.

Regards,
Lakshman
lucky.raju
lucky.raju

Back to top Go down

How to post pictures/photos on the forum Empty Re: How to post pictures/photos on the forum

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down