AFB's getting a facelift!

Go down

AFB's getting a facelift!

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Bonjour à tous,

If you've been at the AFB today, you'd have seen a frenzy of activity happening in and around the Atrium! What with the colourful straw baskets seemingly hanging from nowhere, huge photograph prints of skies of Paris...Alliance is in the process of getting a makeover!

As some of you might know (and might have seen the standees at the entrance), "Bonjour India" a two-month long French festival in India is about to kick off in a few days. It is for this occasion that the students of Srishti School of Art and Design have undertaken to decorate and brighten the interiors of AFB in keeping the with spirit and concept of Bonjour India festival.

The Ambassador of France, Jérôme Bonnafont
will be here tomorrow to address a press conference and to officially launch the Bangalore chapter of the festival.

The exhibition Ciels de Paris by Vincent Structures will also be inaugurated at the same time.

The events of the festival will kickstart on the 5th December. There are plenty of cultural (dance shows, concerts, art exhibitions, book releases) scientific (conferences, seminars) and educational (competitions, visits by delegations) events planned as part of this 18-city wide event. For more details, watch this space!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://afbstudents.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: AFB's getting a facelift!

Post  Dinesh on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:23 pm

That's really exciting to hear... I wish to come to AFB, but right now I am occupied with several other activities. Can someone please upload some photos here???

I miss AFB a lot... Sad

Dinesh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Siddharth on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:57 am

Hi Dinesh

It's still not ready... Once it is, I'll upload some pics...

Mary Anne Radmacher said "Begin each day as if it were on purpose"... Thanks to AFB, I do.. The experience at AFB is just something else isn't it..

Siddharth
Siddharth

View user profile http://sidtheruler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum