DELF J - 4

Go down

DELF J - 4

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Bonjour,

Cette session, vous serez 128 à vous présenter aux examens du DELF.
Vous avez reçu votre convocation par mail. Si non, contactez la réception. Lisez votre convocation attentivement et soyez à l'heure à l'examen.

Bonne chance à tous les candidats!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://afbstudents.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

DELF A1

Post  Lucas on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Bonjour à tous,

The DELF A1 is over for this session. The list of the students who have passed DELF A1, will be put up on a notice board after two weeks.

You require a minimum of 5/25 in each competence and a overall minimum of 50/100 to pass.

Then in about 1-2 month' s time, you can expect your certificate that will be sent from the French Ministry of Education in Paris.

For the previous 2 sessions, we are aware that it has been delayed from Paris (you can avail at Alliance your provisional certificate signed by the French Embassy).

Bonne soirée et à bientôt,

Lucas

Lucas
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DELF A1

Post  liza.varghese on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 am

Bonjour,

Do we have any idea as to when the certificates for DELF A1 will be received? I had appeared for the exam in Aug this year.

Also, I understand that the attendance attestations are available only on week-days. I attend the weekend classes and for many like me, coming to Alliance on week-days is difficult. Is there any way for us to collect the same on weekends itself?

Bonne journée
Liza

liza.varghese

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DELF J - 4

Post  Lucas on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:38 am

Bonjour Lisa,
Merci pour votre message.
There have been delays from the French Ministry of education in sending the DELF certification to India and to other countries. Provisional certificates signed by the French Embassy have already been given to the students and have the same validity (they don't look as good...). You can collect them at the reception. We are following up on when we will get the official certificates from Paris. They will come soon (hopefully in 1/2 weeks but since it is not completely under our control, I do not want to tell you a fixed date). We will keep you posted on that.
Also, regarding the attendance attestations given to the students after each session, we have decided to issue them preferably during weekdays. The team at the reception is usually very busy on weekends especially during registration time and the team is making lots of effort to be as efficient as possible. Obviously, for students who cannot come on weekdays, the reception will give you the attestation on weekends.
Best regards,
Lucas

Lucas
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DELF J - 4

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum